- This event has passed.
June 23, 2021
Reno Rodeo 2021 kicks off with an outdoor concert to get fans into the Rodeo spirit. If you’re in the mood for libations, music and dancing, the Jack Daniels tent is open nightly. The line is always long but the party inside is worth the wait. For a more mellow atmosphere to get your drinks and dancing fix, check out the Coors Double R bar located behind Grandstand 3 or enjoy a VIP experience with food and a great view in The Branding Room. Other highlights include:
- Reno Rodeo Kick-Off Concert (June 16, 7 p.m.) – The Reno Rodeo kicks off with a concert at the Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center, presented by KBUL.
- Famous Reno Rodeo Cattle Drive (June 13-17, high noon) – At high noon, it’s a scene from the wild west as 300 head of cattle arrive in Reno and draws huge crowds along the route through town.
- Xtreme Bull Riding (June 17, 7 p.m.) – Watch 40 of the top PRCA pro bull riders tackle 40 of the nation’s rankest bulls.
- Carnival by Davis Shows N.W. (June 16-June 26, 4 p.m. – closing) – The popular carnival is a favorite attraction during the 10 days of the rodeo. Gates will open at 4pm Monday-Friday and noon on Saturday and Sunday.
- Rodeo competition (June 17-June 26, 7 p.m.) – Nightly rodeo events include bareback, bull riding, mutton bustin’, saddle bronc, steer wrestling, team roping, tie-down roping, WPRA Women’s Barrel Racing and WPRA Women’s Breakaway Roping.
- Bob Feist Invitational Team Roping Week (June 19-24) – Five days of outstanding team roping that includes the Bob Feist Invitational, the richest one-day event featuring 100 of the world’s best open teams.